[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 2

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 17:48:44 PST 2007

Hello Pat

About the link below. I have mixed feeling about mandating businesses to  buy
clean power. West Hills Carstar is buying 100 percent wind power. I  would
like to see all businesses support clean wind at some level.

I am all for the high volume lanes being used by electric vehicles. If
California can do this why not Oregon?

There are so many reasons I would like to see more electric drivers  here. We
would have more people to support what should be done such as. More  charging
locations, HOV lanes, cleaner energy and tax credits for  converting an ICE
to electric.

Congratulations on becoming an EV driver.

Don

In a message dated 3/3/2007 12:28:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,