[Oeva-list] live music for this year's awareness day at Pioneer Courthouse Square?

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Wed Mar 7 08:58:05 PST 2007

Hi,

I received this if we are interested we could have live music for this
year's awareness day at Pioneer Courthouse Square?
Now that we know the date we can get some if we would like?
The message is below.

Paul

Robert Richter <excelemp at teleport.com>
feedback:
   We would like to know if you are interested in bringing in any
music for this year's awareness day at Pioneer Courthouse Square.  We
are folk rock band Blue Lightning.  www.bluelightningmusic.com

   We are female fronted, family friendly and work a lot of shows in
the metro area.  Our website has more information.

   If interested, please let us know.

   Robert Richter, Blue Lightning