[Oeva-list] FW: University of Hawaii Heat Sink

OEVA Treasurer oeva_treas at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 06:35:54 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Keoki Yuzuru Noji [mailto:knoji at hawaii.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 7:03 PM
To: OEVA_Treas at verizon.net
Subject: University of Hawaii Heat Sink

Dear Mr. Barnes,

My name is Keoki Noji from the Shidler College of Business at the
University of Hawaii at Manoa.  I am working on an MBA project in
collaboration with the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
departments at UH.  We are currently developing a new liquid cooling
heat sink and are looking for feedback from experts in the field.  We
have created a short online survey (10 minutes, 14 questions) aimed to
identify any possible benefit for your organization and members from
utilizing our new and proprietary technology.  In addition, the survey
should also highlight potential cost saving opportunities.  In return
for your input, we are willing to deliver a summary of our findings to
you free of charge.  Also, all information provided on your part will
be kept strictly confidential and used for analysis in aggregate only.
No individual firms will be identified in any way.

Here is the link for the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=177133126239

Also, if we should be speaking with someone else within your
organization regarding this topic or if you have additional contacts
that could assist us in our efforts, we would appreciate it if you
could give us their contact information.  Thank you very much for your
time.  (If you would like more information, I can be contacted at
knoji at hawaii.edu or by phone at 808-284-1340).  Thank you again.

Keoki Y. Noji
University of Hawaii at Manoa
808-284-1340