[Oeva-list] Lee's BMS Taking Orders now.

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 21:05:34 PST 2007

I have exchanged a few emails with Lee on how to proceed.

Lee recommended we set a date of 30 days.

Lets make it April 15.

Orders will be recognized with a deposit of 50 percent of an estimated
price. Checks will be held until just before production is started.  When parts are
done balance would be due before shipment.

Prices will be just what they cost to build and ship to you. If someone
decides not to follow though with an order? The complete unpaid order would have
to be sold to someone else before refunding any money.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 3/13/2007 2:26:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
steveclunn at bellsouth.net writes:

> From: brian baumel <trekmandude at yahoo.com>
> Date:  2007/03/12 Mon AM 11:23:06 EST
> To: ev at listproc.sjsu.edu
>  Subject: Lee's BMS?
>
> hello everyone,
> is there an order  in the process for some of Lee
> Hart's BMS boards??
I'm hoping that  the group that is getting this order will or can work
together to get things  going without bothering Lee to much , if at all . It is easy
for people like  Lee , Rich and Ot to get way overloaded with questions and
then never get  anything done .. So for there sake we need to help each other
as a group as  much as possible and only bother them when we can't as a group
figure out  somthing ..

if so I'd be interested! I'll need
> two relay  boards (string of 10+1)and naturally the
> control board. who do I make  the check out to and for
> how much?
ah and so it begines ,,, I  didn't keep up with the last build ,, it went off
list but this time I'm in  for the ride ,

>I may need a little help in the programming,
Me  to , I've never done any

> but I've done some PIC programming  before...
hope we can work together , and not wear Lee out ... we need him  for other
stuff .

Lee last I heard Mr C was going to get 2  .

Steve Clunn  I like the phone also so you can call  me 772 971 0533

http://www.aol.com.