[Oeva-list] Lee Hart Battery balancer mail thread

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 14:58:52 PST 2007

Lee has asked for an email describing what you want below in Green.

I have sent this to everyone who has responded. In case I missed anyone I
included the EV list. I am also going to send this on to some other list that
this balancer would really help with.

1. Question below by Paul can we add temperature probes?

2. In a prior email in red below Lee brought up saving manufacturing  cost.

The above one and two going different directions. I would be for spending
the extra money for more options. I have little doubt in a short time we will be
 working with lithium batteries. Heat is a critical factor with them as well
as  other battery technologies. The savings I am for is producing more so the
cost is reduced.

Please respond to all to keep everyone informed.

Thank you
Don

In a message dated 3/14/2007 1:11:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,