[Oeva-list] Lee Hart Battery balancer mail thread

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 20:01:08 PST 2007

Hi Don,

  I'd like to put in an order request for bare boards only (1 controller and 3 relay boards).  Just let me know where to send the deposit.

Regards,
Tim Kutscha

p.s. If I had to put in a request for an option, I would say design a simple system that is expandable.  For example a simple system could easily be expanded to more relays and temperature sensors if a "master" board could talk to several "expansion" boards (such as temperature measurement systems or relay boards) over a common bus like i2c.  I suppose we could make a bunch of EVILbus boards...