[Oeva-list] Old NEDRA Videos Wanted

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:36:46 PST 2007

Hi Folks

I am spearheading an effort to post old NEDRA videos on youtube and google
video before they are lost to the sands of time and no one gets to see them.
2007 is NEDRA's 10th Anniversary and the older the footage the better.

If there is any way that folks could provide me with some takes from that
period it would be greatly appreciated.

Like plenty of footage of the people involved and also showing details of
vehicles. Shots of things like between rounds thrashing to prepare for the
next run would be great.

Pre and post racing get togethers like at the Wayland Juice Bar or anywhere
that EVs are being worked on would be good.

Yes, videos of runs would be great too  :^D

I would, of course, be happy to credit the videographer in the description
of each video segment.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Roy LeMeur
NEDRA Northwest Regional Director
www.nedra.com