[Oeva-list] Pioneer Square Commercial Exhibits

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 09:13:33 PDT 2007

I'd like to offer one vehicle criterion to help establish the focus of EV awareness day, and that would be EV, PHEV, and pedal-electric vehicles. Pedal-only designs might be of interest too if someone wanted to do that. Prospective vehicle displays should be representative of one of these categories.

  It would be great if Commuter Cars could display their Tango. Emphasizing just how much shopper foot traffic there is thru Pioneer Square on a sunny summer weekend day might encourage a trek to Portland.

  Locally, EcoSpeed (www.ecospeed.net) manufactures pedal-electric recumbent bicycles and might be interested in exhibiting. I can look into this.

  Mark

  barnes.rick at verizon.net wrote:
  Gary:

How many exhibitors will we need to break even? Will we need to limit space for the exhibitors? What is the max number space will allow? I would be happy to coordinate this, but need help soliciting exhibitors. Who would be willing to participate?
Potential commercial exhibitors:
- EV Parts
- Metric Mind
- Manzanita Micro