[Oeva-list] EV News links feed

R Olson rolson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:28:26 PST 2007

For anyone that wants to put EV news on their Web site, I've begun
using a system that allows me to select articles from around the Web
for inclusion. If you would like that feed to show up on your web
page, include the following code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/reader/ui/
publisher-en.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/reader/
public/javascript/user/11602522045975851037/state/com.google/
broadcast?n=10&callback=GRC_p(%7Bc%3A%22green%22%2Ct%3A%22EV%20News%
22%2Cs%3A%22false%22%2Cb%3A%22false%22%7D)%3Bnew%20GRC"></script>

Please pass this on to other EV web site people. I can also customize
the layout to a certain extent so let me know if this doesn't suit you.

You can see what I've set up on the home page for the OEVA: http://
www.oeva.org/

Using the code that I included, you can have this news show up on
your web site too. I'm pretty discriminating when it comes to which
articles get included. I don't link to 'concept vehicles' (aka 'vapor-
mobiles'), nor to too many EV Challenge articles. I try to sample
from around the world, so you'll see Indian, New Zealander, and
British articles frequently.

I'm really hoping that other EV groups can use this on their web
pages to keep them looking 'fresh' and up to date. If you or someone
you know uses this, please drop me a line so I can keep you aware of
any changes or alterations to the feed.

...Ross...

--
ross at rossolson.com :// Web Producer, Author, and Instructor