[Oeva-list] Factory S-10 for sale

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 17:22:31 PST 2007

On eBay check out  item number 270184906237 it  is a 1997 S-10 EV  with lead
acid batteries. Buy it now is 11,000.  I would be surprised if  the auction
lasts much longer with the buy it now option being a very fair  price. Current
pack range is around 10 miles so the pack is about dead. The  seller is one of
the partners of EVbones his name is Bryan

They will upgrade the batteries to NiMH for an additional 8000. If you
cannot afford that right now I have some new Panasonic batteries that would give
about a 30 mile range. The Panasonic batteries cost 2400 dollars .

Shipping to Oregon or Southwest Washington should be around 700  dollars.
That was my cost a couple of months ago.

I would be willing to help in any way I can if anyone is interested in a
pickup EV.

Don