[Oeva-list] Anybody wanna buy an Elec-Trak?

jray3 at aol.com jray3 at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 10:37:17 PDT 2007

Dear Northwest EV'ers,

In my quest for an electric garden tractor, I've found a stash of seven 'project' elec-trak garden tractors (various models)?awaiting resurrection.?
However, they are located in NEW JERSEY...
The tractors' asking prices start at $250 for a dead tractor, sans batteries, in varying stages of hibernation and decay..
Obviously, shipping costs will add significantly, as each tractor requires a 4'x6' pallet and will weigh nearly 500 lbs, but could be significantly cheaper if more than one were shipped to the same destination.? I'm willing to do the legwork on a group buy, so please let me know if you're interested in acquiring a project tractor.
Great Elec-trak info can be found at www.elec-trak.org

Cheers,
Jay Donnaway
www.karmanneclectric.blogspot.com