[Oeva-list] Smart Car.... Perhaps, Perhaps not

Steven Lough stevenslough at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 09:16:24 PDT 2007

This very car was at the Microsoft/Cascadia conference earlier this
year, along with a Li-Ion powered motor cycle which was quite cool.  Got
to drive the motor cycle a little.

This company, is in a gray area kind of, according to everyone I have
talked to.  That is to say...  well...   not well established, always
trying to engage investors, etc.  Their products are flashy.  I have
also seen a Chrysler CrossFire, they suposidly converted...

I would be careful...

Then again, it might be just fine...   I don't know where you would get
service or technical help if something went wrong...
--
Steven S. Lough, Pres.
Seattle EV Association
e-mail: stevenslough at comcast.net