[Oeva-list] FW: PHEV inquiry

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:42:03 PDT 2007

I don't know of any place in the Northwest that does conversions.  You could
ask Pat's garage in San Fran; they did the Google.org plug-in conversions
and provide training classes to teach other garage's how to do conversions
so they might know of one in the area.

http://www.patsgarage.com/

If there are none around Beaverton, it is only a 10 hour drive away.

regards,
Pat (not associated with the garage)