[Oeva-list] FW: OEVA.org

Hodgert, Mike mhodgert at bethel.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 23 08:10:51 PDT 2007

Dave,
I am a teacher at Willamette High in Eugene Oregon and my "Industry and Engineering" class has done a VW Rabbit 96 volt several years back and have struggled getting kids to finish up an S-10 144 volt for the last few years.  If you want to contact me I can share want little knowledge I have.

We also do Electrathon vehicles as our major project and the knowledge that students gain from this project is remarkable.  With these the teams are smaller (2 to 6 in my program) than with one major class project so all the students get to (have to) be engaged to get the project done and maintained.  WE build as many as 20- of these a year and race them throughout the NW in as many as 22 days of racing.

Mike Hodgert