[Oeva-list] FW: Anybody wanna buy an Elec-Trak?

Ernie Leland ernie.leland at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 09:07:54 PDT 2007

Hi all-

I have an E-8 and, literally a half an E-10.  The E-8 is working (I mowed my
yard on Thursday.)  It has room for six batteries, but I have three new
batteries in it and it does great.  (My lot is 2 acres, my yard ½ acre?  I
had about 75% capacity left in the batteries when I finished.  I would not
add the additionally three batteries unless you have a lot of mowing to do.)
The E-10 has some good parts on it.

My wife is giving me a little bit of grief about the number of projects I
have going on and these are extra for me right now.  (And yes, she is
definitely justified in giving me grief.)  I bought them for $400, repaired
them, added three new batteries and would sell them for the same amount,
plus the cost of the new batteries ($223) (or I could keep the batteries).

They are located in Vancouver,WA.

My phone is 360 903 2099.

Ernie Leland

  _____