[Oeva-list] FW: PSU Clean Car Show

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Tue Oct 30 12:19:22 PDT 2007

Folks,

It looks like there is one more EV awareness opportunity this year on
Nov 15 11:00 to 3:00 at PSU.

I plan to be there, but any others are welcome!  It would be good to
have a few different types of vehicles:  EV bikes and perhaps a truck?

I realize that it is during the work week, but we may be able to make an
arrangement where you don't have to stay the entire time, or drop off
and pick up your EV.

In the past we were able to charge by the bandstand with the multiple
20A 110V circuits.  If you need this, we can ask.

Let me know if you can participate.

Regards,

Gary