[Oeva-list] Edmonds councilman urges drivers to plug in to the future

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:22:03 PDT 2008

I looked around on Connecticut Electric's website and I found the charging
station they used.  It is the model CESMPSC75GRHR Outdoor (RV) Power Outlet.

http://www.connecticut-electric.com/rv.html

Features
o NEMA 3R Rainproof Enclosure
o 80 Amp/120/240 Volt
o NEMA Receptacle TT-30R (Travel Trailer 2P3W, 30A 125V)
o NEMA Receptacle 5-20R2 (Ground Fault Duplex)
o NEMA Receptacle 14-50R (3P4W, 50A, 125/250V)
o 1 Pole 20 Amp Circuit Breaker
o 1 Pole 30 Amp Circuit Breaker
o 2 Pole 50 Amp Circuit Breaker
o Weight: 8 lbs./ea. 13-7/8" x 10-3/8" x 4-3/4"

And it costs a mere $155.30

Regards,
Pat

On 4/2/08, patrick0101 at gmail.com <patrick0101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Edmonds, WA has installed a charging station.  There is a video that
discusses EV driving and briefly shows the charging station.
> http://www.komotv.com/news/local/17174746.html
>
> Jeff Kim, for our charging station sub-team it might be worth checking out
what they did.  I am heading up to Bellevue later this month and could swing
by and get pictures if that would help.  I could even try emailing the
councilman, if there are specific answers we need.

> Here is what I could glean from the video:
> It is labeled Connecticut Electric http://www.connecticut-electric.com/.
I don't
> It looks like it has two different 240V plugs and two 120V.
> They said it cost $3000 to install.
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

PARTY!!!

> bernheim.
>

>  Click the following to access the sent link:
>

>  Edmonds councilman urges drivers to plug in to the future*
>

> Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email content from any
Web site. Click here for more information.

>  *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire
address below into your web browser.