[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting on April 10th, 7:00pm

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 12:14:39 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA folks,

It's time for another monthly meeting this coming Thursday, April 10th.
Everyone, member or not, is welcome to attend our meetings.  We'll gather
as usual at 7:00PM for show-and-tell of EVs and start the meeting at 7:30PM.
We meet at Two World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.
The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.
The street-side charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

Agenda for the general meeting at 7:30:

- Welcome new people
- Review of last months EVents (Better Living Show)
- Upcoming EVents (Earth Day, EV Awareness Day, etc...)
- Brainstorming session (see below)
- Updates on member EVs
- Possible breakout sessions with sub-groups
- end by 9:00pm

Since I'm new to this position, I'd like to have a brainstorming session
at this meeting.  I'll be asking people to fill-in-the-blank for the
following questions:

I come to OEVA gatherings because _____________________

I would really like to see a presentation about ______________

OEVA meetings would be better if ______________________

I would eagerly join a subgroup that involved ______________

The feedback I get from the above questions will help guide the
direction for where we should invest our time and energy.  If you
can't make it to the meeting, feel free to e-mail your responses
directly to me (tim_kutscha at yahoo dot com) and I'll record them.

Please feel free to bring information, questions and vehicles!
Again, non-OEVA-members are more than welcome!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Co-chair