[Oeva-list] Solar Expo - $2 off admission from Solar Oregon

Christopher Luttkus Christopher at qwestoffice.net
Sat Apr 5 16:48:09 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA,

I am a member of OEVA, and on the Board of Directors for Solar Oregon, a
nonprofit helping home owners learn about residential solar options.  I
have noticed interest on this listserve in charging electric cars
through residential solar installations, so I thought you might be
interested in the upcoming Solar Expo at the Oregon Convention Center on
April 19th and 20th.  Solar Oregon is providing coupons for $2 off the
admission price.  The coupon is located at the following link:

http://www.solaroregon.org/events/northwest-solar-expo-1

If you plan on going, get $2 off!  If you're not sure, check out the
Solar Oregon website for more information.  Feel free to make copies of
the coupon.

Thanks,
Chris