[Oeva-list] Looking for an EV history expert ... or resources

Kristen Hall-Geisler khallgeisler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:23:30 PDT 2008

Hi all -

I'm working on a book about EV racing, and I'd like to do a short intro for the layperson on electric vehicles. I've gotten a couple of books from the library and done some Internet research, but I bet you or someone you know has a lot more information than what I've found.

Could you point me to some reliable resources on EV history? If that resource is you and you want to meet for coffee or beer or whatever, I'd be glad to talk to you. I live in Portland, but I'm very mobile with a flexible schedule.

Thanks for your help - khg

Kristen Hall-Geisler
freelance writer | Portland, Oregon
503.975.0306 | kristenhallgeisler.com