[Oeva-list] More Upcoming Events in April!

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Wed Apr 9 08:39:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

Below are more events in April:

April 16th
I thought members of the organization you facilitate may be interested in
this Clean Technology Summit we are hosting at Oregon’s largest
technology conference.  Do you mind alerting members or interested
parties about the event?  It is very much educational with an all-star
line up of local and regional speakers.
Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your time.
Clean Technology Track at InnoTech presented by SAO’s Clean Tech Forum
When: April 16, 2008 9am to 4:30pm
Where: Oregon Convention Center, Room E141
What: Over 25 expert speakers address the intersection of sustainability
and technology
Information and registration:
www.innotechconference.com/pdx/Event/Clean_Technology.php
Cost: $60 and includes both days of conference tracks, including this
Clean Technology track, featured Speaker Breakfast on April 17 Don
Tapscott, Author of WIKINOMICS, InnoTech Exhibits and receptions.
3 Ways Your Company Can Leverage State & Local Programs to Become More
Green (9:00-10:00am)

Clean-Tech and Sustainability: How the Pacific Northwest Can Leverage Its
Unique Assets and Brand (KEYNOTE address for the Clean Technology Track)
Keynote Speaker: Ron Pernick, Co-founder and Principal, Clean Edge, Inc.
and co-author of The Clean Tech Revolution, includes a Special Intro with
GreenTech Pulse Survey Results done by HANSA|GCR. (10:30-11:30am Book
signing with Ron Pernick will take place immediately after presentation)
Your Company's Energy Portfolio: How Wind, Solar, Biofuel, and other
Alternative Energy Sources are Relevant Now and in the Future of Your
Company (1:00-2:00pm)
Green Software - 7 Select Companies Share Their Sustainability
Technologies (2:30-3:30pm)
Green IT: 5 Ways your IT Department can Save Money & Shrink Your
Company's Eco Footprint (3:30-4:30pm)
Sean Lowery
Executive Director
InnoTech Conference
503-570-6295 - office
503-544-5266 - cell
1-866-232-1675 - fax (toll free)
April 19th
Hi All,
 My name is Larry Smith, I'm helping organize this years 82nd Avenue of
Roses Parade on April 19th.  We would like to have some of your cars from
your clubs be in the parade if you don't have any prior commitments
Please contact us.  Attached are the forms for parade entry and info for
the day of the parade.
 Thanks Again
 Larry Smith
82nd Av of Roses Parade Committee