[Oeva-list] notes of meeting 4/10

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:19:14 PDT 2008

> 4/19 Earth Day Events
> Living Green Beaverton Neighborhood Summit 9-12:30
> we have a table.
> at this point, no one appears signed up to work the
> event.
> anybody?

I am signed up to work this event. I have previously sent email to this list
and to Paul. Paul said that he and likely one other person would
additionally going to be there and that he was going to bring the hand-out
material.  If this is no longer true, I'll staff the event solo if needed.
I'll just need to get the hand-out and maybe Gary's tri-fold display.
Regards,
Pat