[Oeva-list] notes of meeting 4/10

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 15:36:58 PDT 2008

Hi All,

  Thanks Ron for taking minutes at the meeting last night.
I appreciate everyone's input during the brainstorming
session as it will set the direction for the group in the future.
We'll take the first half of next meeting to welcome new
people, see how people's EVs are doing and get ready
for EV awareness day at PIR.  During the second half,
we'll split up into subgroups to get a bit more organized.

I'm proposing that we have the following sub-groups:

1. EV awareness and EV101 - Paul Burkey?
2. Charging stations - Jeff Kim
3. EV garage and cooperative - Jim Berry?
4. Open-source EV kit - Tim Kutscha

The EV101 group might be good for new people to
ask question in as well.  It would be great if some
EV "veterans" could be in that group to answer questions.

Just a few corrections to the meeting minutes:
- The vehicle at the Better Living Show was Tim's 914
- Tim (co-chair) will be here to run the meeting next
  month, but Brad Hippert (EV awareness day) will not
  be at the monthly meeting.  I'll ask Brad to find another
  representative to share details of EV awareness day.
- Brad will be at EV awareness day, but Tim will be
  gone and unable to help with coordinating EV awareness day

Thanks again to everyone who showed up.
Have a great month!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha