[Oeva-list] Electric Car conversions

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 10:43:45 PDT 2008

Hi Alvin,

   There's an excellent flyer from the national Electric Auto Association about converting electric cars here:

http://www.eaaev.org/Flyers/eaaflyer-evconversions.pdf

Hopefully that will get you pointed at other places where you can find further information.
Try Googling "convert electric vehicle" and see what comes up.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA co-chair