[Oeva-list] fried adc 8"

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Sun Apr 13 11:29:07 PDT 2008

I still have the ADC 8" motor I fried taking the sparrow to the drag
strip several years ago.  I've been keeping it as a "memento" ;-) but am
doing spring cleaning and it's just monstrously heavy.  Does anyone in
driving range of Portland/Corvallis have any use for it for parts or
something?  I figure if someone has a use for it, it's better than just
scrapping it... though as popular as metal thievery has gotten, it must
be worth something that way ;-)