[Oeva-list] Need volunteers to participate in the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Mon Apr 14 08:34:28 PDT 2008

Hi,

I need volunteers to in the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade!
I need to know how many and I would like a brief description of your
vehicle by Tuesday April 15th.
I need to fax in the application on the deadline Wednesday April 16th!

The details are below:

When:  Saturday April 19th
Where:  Jo Ann’s @ Eastport Plaza to check in
Staging Starts: 7:00am
Parade Starts:  9:00am
Length:  1 – 1 ½ Hrs
Disbanding:  78th & Yamhill

Portland Community College will provide shuttles back to Eastport Plaza
for the parade participants.

Ken Turner
President
82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association
503-484-6885 or The Support Group 503-774-2832

I talk with Ken, and he wanted us to participate.

There is no cost to be in the parade not like some other parades.
I believe that all vehicles in a parade should be zero emissions for the
participants, and the viewers.

Thanks,
Paul Burkey
Ongoing Events Chair