[Oeva-list] Any artistic designers out there for OEVA hats or T-shirts?

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 20:19:08 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA folks,

   I just finished chatting with our treasurer, Rick Barnes and he offered to print up several hats and T-shirts for EV-awareness day if someone with artistic talent could come up with a reasonable design in the next week or two.  Would anyone out there be willing to draw up something soon?  If you have something (doesn't have to be fancy), please contact Rick so he can print up the hats or shirts.  (barnes.rick at verizon.net)  Thanks!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA co-chair