[Oeva-list] building my own electric car

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 20:25:46 PDT 2008

Hello Alvin

You might also consider buying a factory made EV. The EV trucks are
reasonable when you add up all the parts and it is ready to drive. I brought in  a few
to Oregon after finding out how nice they drive.

Take a look at _www.evbones.com_ (http://www.evbones.com)

Don

In a message dated 4/13/2008 12:00:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,