[Oeva-list] A Newbie

Randy May rmay4 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 23:20:50 PDT 2008

I am knew to the idea of electric cars.  I went to the local dealer in Portland and all they told me was why I should not buy one and I should wait a year or two for the "real ones" to come out.

I live in Hillsboro and do not drive out of the area much and wanted to look at one of the Zap pickups.  They had nothing electric charged up to drive but were glad to give me a test drive in a DSL Jetta...

I found a guy with an electric Ranger for sale online but he said it is a $20-30K vehicle I did not know they were so expensive.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here???  Are there local used vehicles for sale?  Should I not consider the PK? What are your thoughts?

Randy
rmay4 at yahoo.com