[Oeva-list] Newbie says Thanks

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:49:50 PDT 2008

Randy,
I'm pretty happy with our ZAP PK.  I've take some corners pretty fast and
haven't been able to tip it.  As far as safety, it is better than a
motorcycle, but not as good as a full sized vehicle.  Considering the stock
ZAP tops out at just over 35 mph, it's probably as safe as a Mini going
70 mph on the freeway.  We upgraded ours to 84 volts, so it goes almost 50
mph, which is good enough for TV highway.  It's pretty stable at that speed.

--
Jeff Kim
Chief Operating Officer
jkim at shorepower.com