[Oeva-list] Need volunteers to participate in the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 12:35:53 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA members,

   Thanks to Paul Burkey for sending out the info on the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade this weekend.  I've signed up us up with my vehicle but I need someone to ride with me and hold up an OEVA sign.  Would anyone be willing to join me?  If it's sunny, we can take the top off the car and have a fun cruise.  Send me an e-mail at tim_kutscha at yahoo.com.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA co-chair

The details