[Oeva-list] Prius PHEV in Portland

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 11:25:00 PDT 2008

Hi Pat,
We are using the Hybrids Plus conversion package.  All information is
available at their website:
http://hybrids-plus.com/.   The towing capacity should not change as a
result of the PHEV conversion.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

Jeff Kim
Chief Operating Officer
Shorepower Technologies
(503) 686-8844