[Oeva-list] newbie questions

Janet Redhawk cyberdyke_1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 14:19:24 PDT 2008

Hey,

I'm still waiting for box on conversion to arrive so
sorry if these are questions that would be covered
there.

I know this is a complicated questions but if someone
could give me the 10000 foot over view that would be
great.

How is distance and speed determined?  Is it a
combination of the engine and batteries?

I keep hearing owners of off the shelf EV's saying
they took off the "limiters" on their new vehicles so
they could go faster or longer.  Would it be possible
to do that and put more batts in to make it go
fast/longer?

thanks