[Oeva-list] Advanced DC K99-4007 motor for sale

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:02:01 PDT 2008

I've got a brand new Advanced DC K99-4007 motor. It is electrically
equivalent to the K91-4003 motor that advanced DC makes. It has a
longer shaft that can be cut off. It has never been used other than to
bump-start to test as working. No corrosion or rust. I bought 2,
thinking I would convert 2 motorcycles, but I only have time for 1.
This is great for a motorcycle or NEV. I've got torque curves/drawings
available upon request. Local pickup preferred, but shipping is OK if
buyer pays shipping.

Was sold, but buyer fell through.

500 obo.

Thanks,