[Oeva-list] books

Ralph Merwin rmerwin at aracnet.com
Wed Apr 23 09:40:05 PDT 2008

Janet,

You can get "Convert It" from Electro Automitove (the author's
business).  Their web page is http://www.electroauto.com/  Click
on "Books".

evparts.com showis both books in their catalog.  Their 'new' web
pags sort of cumbersome.  Go to http://www.evparts.com then click
on "STREET VEHICLE", then scroll down and click on the
"Publications & Books ... Street Vehicle" item on the left side.
Then scroll around in the listing that appears and you'll find
them.

Ralph