[Oeva-list] Any info on upgrading a pedal-cart to electric?

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:47:16 PDT 2008

These vehicles produced by On The Fly would be perfect, but I belive you may
need a licence to operate it.

http://www.dconthefly.com/nowshowing.php

It's based on a GEM electric vehicle.  You could also potentially convert a
ZAP PK truck for vending. It already has a truck bed, where you could add a
"box cooler".

Jeff

On 4/30/08, Tim Kutscha <tim_kutscha at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Does anyone in the group have a suggestion for William regarding his
> son's pedal cart?
> Please respond to William (phoneguy at centurytel.net) directly as he may not
> be on this list.
>
> Cheers,