[Oeva-list] Any info on upgrading a pedal-cart to electric?

bortel dannyb61 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 13:24:23 PDT 2008

The easiest solution to this is to simply add a motor to his existing peddle
cart, thus avoiding the need for a driver's license, and saving a lot of
expense. This would qualify as an electric assisted bicycle. There are lots
of off the shelf kits available to do this for under $1,000, or a custom
installation could be done. I would be happy to help Bill if he wants to
contact me off list.

Dan