[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 58, Issue 3

Dan Brown dabrown at ieee.org
Sat Aug 2 19:04:46 PDT 2008

My ev currently has the fourthgen pot.  Works fine.  Note, their
QA might not be as great as the one installed seems to be in spec
wrt resistance (0-5.1K).  However, I have a backup (brand new)
that has a range of 0-4.7K ohms.  This is fine for my purposes;
just thought you should know.

Dan
Beaverton
Bradley GTE