[Oeva-list] Upcoming EVent at Washington County Fairgrounds

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 20:41:08 PDT 2008

Hi All,

  I just got word from the organizer of the Alternative Energy & Sustainable Living Show that it has been pushed out a week to September 5-7.  Gary and Pat, I hope you can still make it for part of the show.  Paul, would you please update the EVents calendar?
  See you all at the August 14th monthly meeting!  (announcement coming soon)

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair