[Oeva-list] BugE owner in Portland Metro area willing to talk toprospective buyer?

Doug Wells Doug at chernofflaw.com
Mon Aug 11 12:35:18 PDT 2008

Matt,

I forwarded your inquiry to Mark on Friday, figuring he'd have
suggestions...  His response:

[], you could refer him to the BugE_list/subscribe at yahoogroups.com its a
forum for BugE owners and enthusiasts.  It is independently run.

It is on our links page of the www.BugEv.net website.

Mark
BSD

[]

++++

Hope this helps.

-Doug

J. Douglas Wells, Esq.

Chernoff, Vilhauer, McClung & Stenzel, LLP

1600 ODS Tower

601 SW Second Avenue

Portland, Oregon 97204-3157

ph: 503-227-5631

fax: 503-228-4373

Email: doug at chernofflaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This electronic message transmission contains information from Chernoff,
Vilhauer, McClung & Stenzel, LLP. It is protected by the attorney/client
privilege. If it has been sent to you in error, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (503-227-5631), and
then delete this message without copying it.

Thank You!