[Oeva-list] Suggestions for emergency toolkit

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 22:09:59 PDT 2008

Flares.hazard lamp, jack.

From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
Behalf Of patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:52 PM
To: dabrown at ieee.org
Cc: oeva-list at oeva.org
Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Suggestions for emergency toolkit

a cell phone & a AAA card.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Dan Brown <dabrown at ieee.org> wrote:

I'm putting together an emergency roadside toolkit to hopefully
cover minor problems encountered on the road that I could
overcome with the right tools.  I'm not too concerned with weight
issues; more interested in the best bang for the buck in quickly
fixing typical breakdowns.

So far, I have:
1. wrenches
2. sockets/drive
3. pliers
4. extra battery cable (to jump over a dead battery)
5. spare fuses
6. wire & wire cutter
7. extension cord

What would you suggest I add?  Is there anything listed that I
really don't need?

Thanks,
Dan
Beaverton