[Oeva-list] OMG

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 07:59:07 PDT 2008

Hi Fred,

   Thanks for the eloquent message and the willingness to jump
right in.  If you get a good response from people, I might suggest
starting your own GoogleGroup e-email list so you can have a
lively discussion without overwhelming the main OEVA list.  I'd
also be happy to set aside a chunk of time (half hour to an hour)
at a future meeting to get input from the larger group.
  Best wishes on your path to EVdom.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha, OEVA Chair
http://civic-ev.blogspot.com