[Oeva-list] Looking to Help on Westside

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Fri Aug 15 17:31:45 PDT 2008

Hi,

I had the opportunity to attend the OEVA meeting for the first time last
night and enjoyed being able to meet a lot of you that already have dived
into EV or those that are excited about going EV.

I wanted to throw out my information as I'm looking to be able to assist in
helping with a car conversion. I'm fairly mechanically inclined and have
solid basic electrical skills, however I have no real fabrication skills
(other than some stick welding I did in high school 12 years ago). I'm
generally available evenings and weekends, however I would like to stay on
the Westside as I live near Baseline & Brookwood in Hillsboro (Hillsboro
and Beaverton areas).

Please feel free to shoot me an email off of the OEVA list with your
current project and we can exchange phone numbers. My email address is
chris [at] darkstarpro.com. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen