[Oeva-list] KillaCycle Coming to Oregon

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 23:24:21 PDT 2008

>From the EVDL:
From: Bill Dube <billdube at killacycle.com>
Subject: [EVDL] KillaCycle at Woodburn, Oregon, Aug 22-24th
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev at lists.sjsu.edu>

KillaCycle and EV drag racing fans,

       We will be running the KillaCycle at Woodburn Oregon at the All
Harley Drag Racing Association "Northwest Nationals" event on August
22, 23, and 24th. (We will probably arrive sometime on Friday
afternoon and will likely make a test pass sometime after 3 PM. It
isn't certain we will do this, however.) They typically put us in the
sequence just before Top Fuel (TF).

Here is a link to the run schedule:
http://www.ahdra.com/2008pdf/ORSchedule08.pdf

Event info:
http://www.ahdra.com/schedor2008.html

       Drop by and see us run. Come by the pits and visit. We are always
happy to chat with EVers and drag racing fans.

       Bill Dube'

Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon