[Oeva-list] August and early September Events

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Thu Aug 21 08:36:06 PDT 2008

Hi,
August 24th
Oregon State Fair, OSU Solar Car will be on display.
September 6th
Our street fair will be Sept. 6 (Saturday) and we’ll do the alternative
vehicle expo near the 34th and Belmont intersection again.

Muddy Boot Organic Festival

The OEVA just got invited to show some EVs at the Alternative Energy &
Sustainable Living Show out at the Washington County Fairgrounds
September 5-7.  They were psyched to have electric vehicles there, so
they even waived the fee for us.  Since several of you are out in
Hillsboro/Beaverton, I thought this would be right up your alley.  This
will be outdoors, so we'll probably have to set up a canopy (for shade in
the sun or for dryness in the rain).  Admission is free and this is right
on the MAX line.
Paul B., please add this to the EVents list.  Ross O., would you please
add this to the EVents calendar?The website is:
http://www.wampromotions.com/Events.htmlSince this is a 3-day event, I
hope we can have several folks sign up to attend the information table.
We get a 10x10 spot and a place out in the field to show vehicles.Please
let me know if you can show your vehicle or can attend the table at this
EVent.
Paul BurkeyOngoing Events Chair