[Oeva-list] EV Business space

Jim Berry performanceaev at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 08:01:24 PDT 2008

Hello all, I am new to the list so please bear with me. I have been searching for a suitable warehouse area for my EV operation and cannot seem to find anything that trips my trigger. Most small warehouses (3000 +/-) have not been situated or are exorbitant in cost because they are easily leased. But I have come across many larger units (10,000 sq. ft.) that are reasonable  but to large for one person (at the moment) and was wondering if there were other operations out there that may want to go in together to share space? It could also translate into sharing advertising, special equipment (mills / lathes / etc.) keeps everyones cost down and makes for better exposure.