[Oeva-list] EV Business space

bob at research13.com bob at research13.com
Thu Aug 28 16:17:15 PDT 2008

Would an airplane hanger work? There are some heated and plumbed hangers that are under contruction in Newberg at Sportsman Airpark { (503) 538-2134 } as well as other warehouses around there. There rates start at $130 per month.

The Port of Portland managed Mulino, Hillsboro and Troutdale. Not sure of the Port's contact, however, they may be a good resources as they are supposed to help with mfrs if you are a commercial venture. Scappose and Aurora airports also advertise warehouse space from time to time. Some of the people building airplanes may also be willing to share space - Vans Aircraft at Aurora might know someone.

One trade off is the airplane noise.