[Oeva-list] EPA Pollution Grant

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 21:58:22 PST 2008

"The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has announced that an estimated $3
million will be available in 2008 for community organizations wanting to
reduce pollution locally in their neighborhoods."... "Level I cooperative
agreements range from $75,000 to $100,000" ...  "The following entities are
eligible to apply: Local, public nonprofit institutions and organizations"

http://earth911.org/blog/2008/01/04/epa-announces-pollution-grant-competition/

$75,000 could go a long way educating people in the pollution reduction of
EV driving.

Regards,
Pat
"Tailpipes? We don't need no stinkin' tailpipes!"