[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting this week - January 10

Eric Johnson ejts at sysmatrix.net
Tue Jan 8 14:13:15 PST 2008

It's time again for our monthly meeting.  Thursday, January 10th, 2008.  All should remember that everyone, member or not, is welcome to attend our meetings.

All is per normal.  People usually start gathering a little after 7:00PM and the meeting starts at 7:30PM.  2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.  The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.  The street-side charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

Please feel free to bring information, questions and vehicles!  Again,
non-OEVA-members are more than welcome!

It looks again like I may not be there.  My wife's doing better, but her continuing chemo regimen is really messing up our schedules.  She's still responding to the new treatment, although not as dramatically as she initially was.  To take care of this, and the attendant work schedule anomalies, I've cut way back on non-family involvements.

Do note that both of us OEVA co-chairs have wives with "incurable" breast cancer.  I think it may be a good time for someone else to fill at least one of our positions (Gary will have to speak for himself, but I'm only up to reserving the meeting room as a confirmed commitment).  Here's a chance (and at least one request) for someone to take an active role in operations.

Have a good meeting, whether I'm there or not!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair
Portland, OR