[Oeva-list] Fw: OEVA.org: paburkey_juno.com

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Wed Jan 9 08:05:11 PST 2008

Hi,

Joe, wants to create a sit like the one he did for Olympia area.
I know that we already have the plug in on our site, but he wants to make
one for the Portland area that includes pictures.

My sparrow did not want to go to the meeting last month, because after
leaving it out in the cold, and wet after doing a good test run.
After getting back from the meeting it went into the garage on it's own
power.  It also did not want to be seen with fresh bird dropping.

I have not gotten it out for another test run, and to clean off the bird
dropping, so I do not think I will be bringing it to this Thursday
meeting.

Paul Burkey
Ongoing Events Chair